Rachel has been on the brink of crawling for many weeks. Here is a documentation of her attempts. Credits to the Canadian Brass for "The Flight of the Tuba-Bee."
Perhaps a funnier video would have been the 10 minutes or so of antics Anna and I went through behind the camera to keep Rachel happy and coming in our direction (imagine saying variations of "Good job Rachel, you can do it! Come here!" in a high pitched "mommy voice" for 10 minutes.)
12 comments:
Yay Rachel! Very cute. Perfect music too. :)
That looks pretty crawl-y to me!
Rachel looks like she is a very determined kid. Great post, and great musical choice.
I guess if you're not in a big hurry, that works perfectly well. Keep up the good work, "little bit".
Aunt Clyda
This is very, very funny. Go, Rachel!
This is wonderful. Please make a point of playing it for Rachel in twenty years.
Rachel needs to star in a baby aerobics work out tape!
Aunty B~~
I love it! Somedays I wish my kids were still that semi-mobile! So cute!!! Love your blog! Leslie
Perhaps a funnier video would have been the 10 minutes or so of antics Anna and I went through behind the camera to keep Rachel happy and coming in our direction (imagine saying variations of "Good job Rachel, you can do it! Come here!" in a high pitched "mommy voice" for 10 minutes.)
That is great-- it looks like something you would see in "America's Funniest Home Videos"
Nico thought this was hilarious -- he was laughing very hard!! Very cute. Can't wait to see you soon.
What a priceless video! Looks like she's past the attempting stage to me though.
Post a Comment