So, it appears we bought a house. It will take a little while to make it final, but in the meantime, yay!
For the record, Dan is most excited about the central air, Michelle the storage space in our two car garage, and Anna is most excited about the sink. Yes, the sink. Go figure.

6 comments:
Hooray! How exciting. I hope everything works out. You'll also have to help coach Kevin and I through this process since we hoping to be home owners by next summer...
Holy cow! Congrats!
Fantastic! Is this in the same neighborhood that you've been keeping an eye on?
Send more picutres when you can -- especially of that sink!
No, Jenny, it's not the same neighborhood I was telling you about, but it's pretty close to it. It will just be a 4 mile or so commute for Dan which is nice.
Wow, that's exciting! When are you moving??? Do you need some help???
What a lucky house!
Post a Comment