Friday, January 30, 2009

Anna's birthday




We had Anna's birthday party the day before we moved. Crazy? You bet. It was lots of fun. She picked a "Cars" theme (she has been obsessed with Cars for almost a year). The kids played with balloons, rode cars down a ramp of boxes, and played a Mater racing game. The cake we made for our family party on the Monday after we moved (her real birthday). I can't believe my baby is 4!

2 comments:

jennybhill said...

Happy Birthday Anna! That's so great you had a party even with being so busy packing and preparing for the move. I bet she LOVED the Cars party. By the way, I got the family calendar again. As I looked through I saw your family in the Cars themed Halloween costumes. Those really were great.

Michelle said...

Anna says "Dear Jenny, this is our new house. thanks for coming to my first birthday. I am four years old." (I think she may be a little confused.)