Anna has been asking me for days to help her make a movie. She thought of the plot, the scenery and the title by herself. We made it last night. "Mommy helped me. I hope all of you like the movie that watch the movie. It was hard work," says Anna.
10 years ago

6 comments:
Anna, I just love your movie.
Aunt Jenny: Anna, the dinosaur noises you made are my favorite ever! Good job on your movie!
Spencer: "Let's watch it AGAIN!"
Joshua: growls, grins, giggles (He loved it!)
That was pretty scary. I was worried about the baby on the boot, and I'm glad the dinosaurs didn't notice it.
Emily: Excellent movie! We may have to make our own movie since it's too cold to go anywhere for several days!
Grace: "Cousin Anna. We watched your movie. We love you. Can you come visit us sometime in Rochester? I know on the map where you should go. We know that Jesus Christ is in your heart. Hope you come visit us soon. I love you."
Annie: giggles (she loved it too!)
Wow, I like all the action, and I also get to see you in the movie, Anna! Good job!
Bravo!
What I can't figure out is how you got the Brontosaurus to do a sequel after all that transpired in Bront. vs. T-Rex I.
"Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!"
Post a Comment