Looks so fun, Michelle! Happy birthday!
Michelle, your hair looks great! I like your jacket too. The aquarium looks like an awesome place; Spencer just told me that we should go there "when Daddy gets home." Glad you had a great birthday!
What a fun birthday! And that Jellyfish picture is amazing! Kevin and I both exclaimed, "Whoa!"
Great pictures. Looks like you had a LOT of fun. Michelle, your hair is so long and pretty!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Looks so fun, Michelle! Happy birthday!
Michelle, your hair looks great! I like your jacket too. The aquarium looks like an awesome place; Spencer just told me that we should go there "when Daddy gets home." Glad you had a great birthday!
What a fun birthday! And that Jellyfish picture is amazing! Kevin and I both exclaimed, "Whoa!"
Great pictures. Looks like you had a LOT of fun. Michelle, your hair is so long and pretty!
Post a Comment