I can't believe it's been a whole year since my little guy was born! We are so happy to have him in our family and we sure love him! His favorite food: pasta. His favorite activities: pulling Rachel's hair and baths. Least favorite activity: diaper changes. We had a very little family party for him yesterday. He was tired and it was almost past his bedtime when we got started, so it was short and sweet. Here is a little video I made.
10 years ago

3 comments:
Happy birthday to Caleb! We loved the video; Dan's expressions, Anna's request for a picture, Rachel's refusal of a cupcake (!), Caleb's joyous pounding, and your defense of a "bizarre" tradition (does this need to be added to the in-law guide?).
What a cute video. I need to learn how to put cute captions on videos; that makes it even more fun. I had to laugh outloud at Caleb's enthusiasm with his cake...he really gave it a what for. Did he ever eat any? PS I don't think it's bizarre..doesn't everyone do this?
We all enjoyed that. It ALMOST makes me want to have another baby so we can watch her pulverize a cake on her first birthday.
Post a Comment