Sunday, January 9, 2011

Anna teaches new readers to read

Anna made a video tonight to teach kids how to read the rhyming words with -an at the end. She is a great teacher!

4 comments:

Terrill said...

Very cute! I liked the "say it with me!" part. Is Rachel a willing student?

Mom said...

Wow, Anna you gave such a good lesson! I think I know those words really well now. Did you teach them to Rachel too?

kevin711 said...

We made one of these (not as nice as yours, Anna) with Grace. When she was asking how it worked, we told her that her cousin Anna was going to show her upstairs.

She was very confused/excited, thinking that her cousin was actually upstairs. She really enjoyed watching the video. You are a good teacher Anna!

heidi nielsen said...

Destined to be a teacher. A very helpful instruction, Anna. Austin and Jack were very impressed.