Isn't it awesome to have your two girls old enough to interact and play (once in a while)?
Maya and Zoe like to play a game called "where's our house?" where they push toy boxes around while Maya says, "Zoe, where's our house?" I don't get the appeal, but it usually keeps them busy long enough for Ben and I to finish dinner!
These videos are so cute! The spinning chair cracked me up. Dad and I have TWO spinning chairs...we should never be bored. Way to go, Anna. Great walking, Rachel. Is your hair really as red as it looks in the video? Love you
3 comments:
Awesome Rachel! That's so cute when she walks back to you with her big smile. And great job Anna with the bike riding!
And as for the spinning chair actvity, you can get in touch with BYU and create your own energy!
http://www.heraldextra.com/content/view/217209/3/
Isn't it awesome to have your two girls old enough to interact and play (once in a while)?
Maya and Zoe like to play a game called "where's our house?" where they push toy boxes around while Maya says, "Zoe, where's our house?" I don't get the appeal, but it usually keeps them busy long enough for Ben and I to finish dinner!
These videos are so cute! The spinning chair cracked me up. Dad and I have TWO spinning chairs...we should never be bored. Way to go, Anna. Great walking, Rachel. Is your hair really as red as it looks in the video? Love you
Post a Comment