I think it's interesting that with the only exception of mom, everyone so far who has children guessed according to the prevalent gender of their own children. And I was planning to guess girl before I realized that. Well, I think I was. I never finalize my guess until a few minutes before I find out (and so far I'm batting 100%)
That's interesting Michelle. I wonder if it is prophetic too...Emily and Kristen will each have a son as a first-born? I think both of them already have their kids names planned too.
13 comments:
Girl!
Boy. (Thurman agrees, but I think he just wants more boy than girl cousins.)
I'm with Thurman (and Carma): BOY!
My guess is a bouncing baby boy.
I was going to say boy even before I saw that nearly everyone else had said it first. :)
Boy. Everybody else is having one. :)
boy!
Girl. I' still of the opinion that any child of mine can only have children of one gender. It will take new data to change my mind.
BOY! For sure!
Grace says girl.
I like Dad's comment :)
But I still think BOY!
I think it's interesting that with the only exception of mom, everyone so far who has children guessed according to the prevalent gender of their own children. And I was planning to guess girl before I realized that. Well, I think I was. I never finalize my guess until a few minutes before I find out (and so far I'm batting 100%)
That's interesting Michelle. I wonder if it is prophetic too...Emily and Kristen will each have a son as a first-born? I think both of them already have their kids names planned too.
Post a Comment