Thursday, August 13, 2009

Guessing Game

Well, it's time to guess when the baby will be born! You can guess, date, time, weight, whatever you want.

NB: If you want some insider information, I've been having contractions since midnight. But, so far, nothing much has happened, so it could be tonight, it could be in 2 weeks.

8 comments:

Carma said...

Thurman guesses August 22 between 11 am and 1 pm.

Carma guesses August 21 (me and Greg's 10th wedding anniversary) at 12:34 p.m.

Nico guesses 7:06 p.m. on August 27.

esmiley said...

Kevin guesses August 20th since it's your half birthday and you were born on your mother's half birthday...and in case your mom also wants August 20th she can have it too he says. Oh and at 3pm because that's a convenient time to be born.

I'll guess August 18th at 8:18pm.

jennybhill said...

August 19th! 11 am, and a healthy 8 lbs, 3 oz.

Opa said...

August 24th at 7 pm. He'll wait for Nana like a good boy should.

Mom said...

I guess 8/25 at 8:25 pm.

Kristen said...

August 17 at 10:30 am. I can't wait to meet him!!

Terrill said...

I think 8-18 would be a nice birthday. So that's my guess.

Oh--Emily already guessed that. I"ll say 8-18 at 8 AM.

Emily said...

Richard: August 20, high noon
6 lbs 6 oz

Emily: August 19, 11:01 a.m. 7 lbs 2 oz