Quote from Ben: "They have way too much time on their hands." You're making those of us who are biprogenied* look bad.*biprogenied: the parents of only two children.
This is why I'm still awake after midnight. I love it!
This is truly worthy of a Dundee!
I love it....another big hit in the theaters. Let's see more of these upcoming talents.
Hooray for home videos, and huzzah for home movies!! We just watched a bunch while we were in Omaha. From that point of view, I predict your kids will still be watching this decades from now.What is a Dundee?
This movie is a little bit of a spoof on The Office - a Dundee is an award mentioned in the show.
We all loved this. I especially like the asides with Anna.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Quote from Ben: "They have way too much time on their hands." You're making those of us who are biprogenied* look bad.
*biprogenied: the parents of only two children.
This is why I'm still awake after midnight. I love it!
This is truly worthy of a Dundee!
I love it....another big hit in the theaters. Let's see more of these upcoming talents.
Hooray for home videos, and huzzah for home movies!! We just watched a bunch while we were in Omaha. From that point of view, I predict your kids will still be watching this decades from now.
What is a Dundee?
This movie is a little bit of a spoof on The Office - a Dundee is an award mentioned in the show.
We all loved this. I especially like the asides with Anna.
Post a Comment