Dan hated that book, which is why I used it as a title. Hah! Anyway, here is a video documenting the ambulatory capacity of our youngest offspring. Enjoy!
I just watched this again - it's a great video. I love how his laughter doesn't stop at all as he's falling down. You've got a rough and tumble little guy there!
I love the deliberateness of the early walker--he's kind of like an Irish step dancer the way he keeps his upper body still while his legs do all the work!
7 comments:
Great video--I am so glad you captured the stage where he was laughing so hard he fell down.
Isn't it funny how once they "get it", there's no looking back! Love Mom (Gail)
From Aunt Dee-dee and the Hills:
Great job on walking, Caleb! When you fell over in the video it made me (Spencer) laugh really hard!
Jenny asks, is that song by the Nields?
GREAT VIDEO!! WE LOVED IT!!
Jenny, yes it is by the Nields on their CD "Rock All Day, Rock All Night" which is awesome.
That is such a tremendously awesome video!! Thanks for posting it. And I love the song too!
Can't wait to see you all soon!
I just watched this again - it's a great video. I love how his laughter doesn't stop at all as he's falling down. You've got a rough and tumble little guy there!
I love the deliberateness of the early walker--he's kind of like an Irish step dancer the way he keeps his upper body still while his legs do all the work!
And. . . I liked your music choice :)
Thanks for the video. It was great. Annie talks about "Baby Caleb" all the time - we had to put a picture of him in her room! She will love the video.
Post a Comment