Thank you for doing so many good things in the world, Superanna. You are just like Jesus who "went about doing good."
Hooray. SuperAnna returns again. I will sleep better tonight knowing she is fighting to save the day.
Maya says: "I thought it was really funny. I liked how she was Super Anna."Zoe: "I want to see Super Anna again!"
Zoe also says that she liked the part where Caleb fell down. Perhaps this means that Zoe is the dastardly villain in this little play.
Nice touch with the glasses! Spencer has been asking for superhero cartoons, but most of the villains scare him. This is just his speed :)
It is very contorting to know that Super Anna is there to keep watch over Caleb, Rachel, Anna, Michelle, and Dan. Does Super Anna make house calls in Iowa?
We loved it! Nice job. I agree wth Jenny about the glasses.
Elgin, I hope that you meant comforting and not contorting, otherwise SuperAnna has powers that even I didn't know about.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Thank you for doing so many good things in the world, Superanna. You are just like Jesus who "went about doing good."
Hooray. SuperAnna returns again. I will sleep better tonight knowing she is fighting to save the day.
Maya says: "I thought it was really funny. I liked how she was Super Anna."
Zoe: "I want to see Super Anna again!"
Zoe also says that she liked the part where Caleb fell down. Perhaps this means that Zoe is the dastardly villain in this little play.
Nice touch with the glasses! Spencer has been asking for superhero cartoons, but most of the villains scare him. This is just his speed :)
It is very contorting to know that Super Anna is there to keep watch over Caleb, Rachel, Anna, Michelle, and Dan. Does Super Anna make house calls in Iowa?
We loved it! Nice job. I agree wth Jenny about the glasses.
Elgin, I hope that you meant comforting and not contorting, otherwise SuperAnna has powers that even I didn't know about.
Post a Comment