
Anna is obsessed with Santa Claus. Here is some of her running commentary on the matter:
"Santa Claus is my best friend. Does he know I love him? When he comes to California he will come to my house and we will drive together in Daddy's little white car to the mall and then we will be there together ... Why does he have to be only at the mall? ... Why can't he come to my house? ... Can we drive to the North Pole? Where is the North Pole? ... Why can't we go there? Is it Christmas yet? I just love Santa Claus sooooo much! Does he know what I look like? Did he get my letter yet? Did the mailman take it to him? When we are at the mall we should get in the elevator and and then the elevator will take us to Santa Claus and then I will tell him what I want and then you tell him what you want, OK Mommy?"
She has also been watching this video on youtube quite a bit.

3 comments:
I'm so glad that Anna loves Christmas time as much as I do! It is a magical time of year.
I'm making Uncle Chris a Santa costume, , , so,maybe, someday, Santa WILL come to Anna's house!
I love it. I'm glad I got a taste of Anna's interest in Santa while I was on the phone with her.
Post a Comment