What do the letters T, Y, K, L, and V have in common? If you know the answer, what other letter belongs in this group?
Note: the answer varies according to font. One of the letters above should not actually be included according to the letters as printed on my keyboard, but two others should. That should be a big hint.
11/26 - Update:
Well, looks like y'all need some help. As printed on my keyboard, K should not be included. The reason is that the four lines that make up K don't actually all meet together. The other letter that should belong in the group of letters above is X. When looking at these letters, though, don't include any serifs (the little dashes at the ends of the lines that make up the letter). For this reason, "I" should not be included, unless it is in a font where it is just a line and has no serifs.
W would never be included. See if you can figure out what would make W not included, but does make V included.
Good luck!
10 years ago

7 comments:
I have NO idea, but Just wanted you to know I read it :)
Yeah, I read it too. Hmm...still thinking.
My keyboard is like that too with the K's. I never noticed that.
So, N is not included in your pattern, although Z is?
(Because N is a Z on its side)
Sorry about that Kevin - it's corrected to X now.
I know the answer now...but only after Kevin revealed it after our Thanksgiving feast. He also told us the answer he submitted to you which seemed rather creative even though it was not what you were looking for.
Post a Comment