No, I agree with you that they don't look alike. But it be just that I'm their aunt.They are both datling though!
No, I don't think they look alike either. I'll send you the movie of Dan as a baby so you can see if Rachel looks like him.I bought Zoe and Maya that same light blue Target Christmas shirt! Too bad they can't all be together for a photo soon!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
No, I agree with you that they don't look alike. But it be just that I'm their aunt.
They are both datling though!
No, I don't think they look alike either. I'll send you the movie of Dan as a baby so you can see if Rachel looks like him.
I bought Zoe and Maya that same light blue Target Christmas shirt! Too bad they can't all be together for a photo soon!
Post a Comment